Booking.com

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Paddy Field and Leach Business...


On the way back to KL, we stopped at Gunung Semanggol to visit my relatives. The best part is their house is in the middle of the paddy field. You can see the green paddy field which would likely be ready to harvest. All the houses there are spread out, and only one or two houses are near by.

And in the afternoon, I had the opportunity to visit a leach farm in Taiping. It seems that leach business is quite popular now days. Its a little bit geli when I saw the leach, but I manage to touch it, I even hold it on my hand! Maybe one I can try venture in leach business!Quite attractive!

1 way road

the green paddy field


the leach is a bit slimy

with my uncle ipar, the owner of the business



-Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...