Booking.com

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Internet Surfing at Sungai Batu, Teluk Kumbar


Right now I'm at Sungai Batu, Teluk Kumbar Penang relaxing while my brother Soleh and cousin Nazaruddin went fishing. I tried the new Celcom wireless, where my another brother Sulaiman got it for free since his employer gave him monthly allowance for broadband purpose. I was impressed to get 3G signal at Sungai Batu, and this allowed me to surf the internet and at the same time enjoying the wind and the sea. The weather is great. Yeah, we know that KL dont have beaches, and need to travel to Port Dickson in order to get to the beach. Luckily my kampung is in Penang!

Soleh with the small fish

Nazaruddin with the fish as well

Celcom Broadband

in Penang we can surf internet anywhere!

-Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...