Booking.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Far Away From The City

After being quite busy with Qurban For Life promotion, now I had the chance to lay off from work for 1 week! Since my wife will be having her conference in Penang this weekend, so we decided to balik kampung Penang for 1 week. This is the time for me to spend time with my wife and also close friends in Penang. Really miss them all!

the Batu Feringghi sandy beach

Soleh and Anje with the Coleman inflatable boat

enjoying koey tiow udang and ABC

Today we went to Batu Feringgi, since my wife just love to go to the beach. My cousin Nazaruddin or known as Anje came along as well with my brother Soleh. Its nice to see the beach is quite clean, with fresh air, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life in KL.

-Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi-
Penangite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...