Booking.com

Friday, May 16, 2008

First Time On Air


Yesterday evening, I had a sudden call from the RTM, asking me wether I can attend the Selamat Pagi Malaysia slot at 8am. I was a bit shock, as the schedule to be on air suppose to be next week. So I said yes, sure! About 8pm, the RTM crew sent me the questions so that I can be prepared. The slot was about the Cyclone Nargis in Myanmar. I was representing Muslim Aid Asia.


With Mej Jen (B) Dato Hj Megat Mohd Yusof, Sec Gen of Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia

With Selamat Pagi Malaysia host

I was sweating as I arrived with Amir at the RTM. Even the make up artist had to wait for me to cool down. I was a little bit nervous but I manage to cool down.

3, 2, 1...

preparing...

currently on air



Well, another new experience. Next week will be another slot. 23rd May 2008, at 8am. So guys, watch out!

-Muhammad-

p/s rakaman tv1 yg sebenar, blom dapat lagi...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...