Booking.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Said Ali Restaurant


A few days back my family and I went to search for new restaurant for our dinner. We went to Sri Rampai Business Park and there were several restaurant but there's restaurant that attract us. Said Ali Restaurant at Jalan Rampai Niaga 5. When I went through the menu, there's nasi goreng tomyam, one of my favourite nasi goreng. So I decided to try. The last time I had a nice nasi goreng tomyam was when I was still studying in UIAM at Siddiq Cafe. Since then, I can't really find a really good nasi goreng tomyam. But this time the nasi goreng tomyam at Said Ali is damn good! Just love it and the price is quite reasonable. Its going to be our favourite dining!



neat and nice

yummy nasi goreng tomyam!

map to Said Ali Restaurant, Sri Rampai, Wangsa Maju

Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...