Booking.com

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Leman Dawi's Cendol


It was my first time trying the Leman Dawi's cendol at Senawang, Negeri Sembilan. Even though my kampung is at Seremban, I didn't even know about this cendol until I went to Felda Jelai with a my office mate. Its quite a popular place where customer can refill the cendol as many time they like! The cendol is also quite cheap, ranging from RM1 to RM2 only. Drinks such as sirap and barley is free, you can even 'bungkus' the drinks as well! The owner is also unique, where he can memorize all facts about Malaysia and even Indonesia! He'll keep talking with all the customer to make sure all the customer are happy.

cheap huh?

drinks are free and can tapau also!

will come again!

InsyaAllah next time coming to Seremban or Jelai, I'll make sure to go to Leman Dawi's cendol again!

Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...