Booking.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Iftar with old friends!


It was a nice day to break fast with old mates back in UIA. I got a call from Mubin inviting me to break fast at KLCC with Imad. Imad who is working woth Exxonmobil and had to work till 7pm. So we agreed to have our meal at KLCC. By 5.30 Mubin and I were already at KLCC. So we had to book tables for berbuka. We had our berbuka at the Chilis. Nice lamb steak, but not that juicy compared to last time I had my dinner there with my wife. Maybe its because of buka puasa, and it was full house!


Mubin testing his skills

Imad terer

cuba-cuba

After having meal, we went for Magrib prayer and then went straight to Bandar Tun Razak to play snooker. Imad tought Mubin and I how to play lucky ball. Its a great game, with good strategies.

Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...