Booking.com

Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm a Married Man!


Alhamdulillah, its already more than two weeks after marriage. We settle down at Sentul East. Most of my wife's stuff had already been transferred to our apartment from her hostel at UIA. I had a really great life after being married. There will always be someone waiting after work. Normally I finished my work at six, at will be back home by 6.30, my wife is persuing her final semester for Master, and already home by six. The food is prepared, no need for me to cook meggi mee. The food is great! There's always someone to give you the tenderness you'll always need when you're alone. Today my wife had prepared char koey tiow! Lets have dinner!

my favourite paprik seafood!

paprik seafood

-Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi-
I'm a man!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...