Booking.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sunway Lagoon on the go!

Since it is still on holiday mood, we went to Sunway Pyramid realx and test our adrenaline level. I guess this is my first trip to an amusement park in five years. The last time I for some of the extreme ride was at Tucson, Arizona.

just one ride would be enough

topsy turvy

hanging bridge

We went early, at 10 in the morning and there were already many people queing for the tickets. We bought the all park tickets that cost RM75. The rate is for locals, and need to produce the IC card as well. All parks include Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park & Scream Park. We tried most of the ride. I realise I'm too old to try some of the extreme ride. One ride was enough for me:p

Sunway Lagoon rates (harga tiket)

Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...