Booking.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ikan Bakar Istana Negara


One of my favorite restaurant for ikan bakar (grilled fish) is at the Istana Negara (National Palace) located at Jalan Bellamy, Kuala Lumpur. I tried a few ikan bakar restaurant other places and I think this place is one of the best. There is three ikan bakar restaurant at Jalan Bellamy and I had tried all of them. The third one in the row is the best.

grilled terubuk
map to ikan bakar Istana Negara

Normally I'll order the grilled squid which is YUMMY! It comes with its spicy souce which you can taste the juice splashing in your mouth! My wife had ikan terubuk bakar (grilled terubuk). I'm not really a fan for grilled fish but pari bakar (grilled sting ray) would be just nice. The price for the grilled squid and griled fish is between RM8 to RM18 according to the size. So if you're in KL or planning to come to KL, you might opt this place for lunch!

Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...