Booking.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On Air at Astro Awani

on air at Astro Awani

Yesterday I had the opportunity to be on air again, and this time at Astro Awani. The host were the well known Dang Suria and a newcomer Zulhelmi. Amir (Muslim Aid Asia staff) and Anep (Muslim Aid Asia volunteer) and I went together to the Astro Awani office at Bukit Kewangan.


amir, dang suria, anep and me

with dang suria

zulhelmi and dang suria

preparing for the recording

anep and amir at the VIP guest room

with Puan Sri Datin Saidatul Akmar Rashid

Astro Awani crew

It was another great experience to be on air. Even though I was a little bit nervous, but I manage to do it well..:)

p/s on air on Friday (12 Sept 08) at 10.30am and 4.30pm.

-Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...