Booking.com

Friday, May 8, 2009

MIHAS 2009

Location: MIHAS Matrade
Date: 6 -10 May 2009

Yeah, it was another MIHAS thing, and I had to attend from Wednesday till Friday. I love to taste the food sample, especially for the pau and dim sum from Bestmas. The pau is great! There were about 600 companies from Malaysia and other part of the world with the halal trademark. I tried to search for the instant kampung fried rice, where you just need to poor water to make the kampung fried rice, but I can't find it. Last year I bought many packs of those kampung fried rice and it was really delicious. The product is hard to get. Can't find any at Carrefour or Giant or Tesco. This Sunday need to go again for the MIHAS. Its good to get new contacts and build up your PR.

Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...