Booking.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009

From ASDAF to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa to Melaka


It was a great weekend. Friday was Labour Day, so I rested from morning till evening. At night, I had a badminton tournament organized by Rakan Muhibbah Sentul, but lost at the first round. After the game 2 friends from Shukur.org, Rahman from Malacca dan Firdaus from Teluk Intan came to KL for the Shukur family day the next day. Rahman decided to stay at ASDAF and Firdaus with his wife stayed at my house.


Rahman with Bayan at ASDAF

Firdaus with the children

breakfast with Khairi

On Saturday in the morning, we had the family day from 9 till 12.30pm. New friends from Shukur. Some of them was even my junior back in UIA. After the family day my wife and I with two ASDAF children (who were at the family day as well) went to Malacca for a kenduri. We went back to ASDAF late in the evening and took another two ASDAF children back home. This morning we had breakfast roti canai before going back to ASDAF for the Kitchen Garden project.

Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi
Social Worker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...