Booking.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

To the National Zoo


Today we went to Zoo Negara and the weather was good and windy. This was my second time to the National Zoo. Last time I went there, it was raining quite heavily and I can't even see any animals, maybe the all went for shelter.

But this time, we went early, 11 in the morning. The Zoo Negara is located at the MRR2 between Taman Melawati and Ukay Perdana. There were not so many people and no long queues. The ticket is RM20 per person and luckily Ali doesn't need to have a ticket since he is below 3 years old. After we entered the zoo, we had to fork out another RM3 to ride on the tram. I thought last time was free, inclusive of the ticket entrance! Maybe its because of the economic situation where eveything is becoming expensive, and the maintainance of the zoo is affected as well. There were giraffe, tigers, lions and even tortoise! Nice to see the animals, but I think they look sad because of the small area they had.


its a pony!

children area

Ali just love to see the racoon which is just the same he saw at the Aquaria KLCC previously. I was waiting for some show where animals perform but none ever turn up. Maybe next time I should try Zoo Taiping or even Zoo Malacca.

Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...