Booking.com

Friday, November 6, 2009

My First Experience Handling a Blogging Course


I was invited by SMK Jelai Felda principle to give a short course on how to blog to the school students. It was a three day two night course. Nearly 50 students were involved and they were really enthusiastic to learn on how to blog. I brought along my ex practical students from UM to help on the course. It was really a great experience handling it, especially for a sekolah luar bandar.


Day 1


participants from the students

AdvertBlogger Crew

teachers are also among the participants

InsyaAllah next time I'll be planning to set up an enterprise, and will plan for more blog courses or kursus blog for schools, government agencies or anyone who wants to know how to blog. Anyone interested, you may contact me at 012-3377195..:)

Muhammad bin Kamarulazizi
AdvertBlogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...