Booking.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

KLCC trip with Kak Norehan's family

Kak Norehan's family at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa


Last Sunday I used my free time to visit Kak Norehan's family. We didnt have home tuition that day. The last time I met them was 2 months back. I was too busy with the Kelantan trip, Orang Asli trip, Nargis mission in Myanmar, and that day I just had nothing to do, so it was better for me to use the precious time to be with the poor family.

at KLCC

the kids at KLCC

I had a long chat with abg Zul, there were so many thing to talk and discuss. Maybe during the last 2 month, abg Zul may only chat with his wife and kids, as he is half paralyse, he wont have the opportunity to meet up friends outside.

camera phone only maa...

So this time, abg Zul asked weather its ok to go for jalan2. I said sure! So we went to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa and had our Magrib prayers there. Then we went to KLCC, it was their first time at KLCC and we snap some memorable photos. Fasihah and Anuar kept asking, are we going for dinner? andI kept answering yes, yes, yes. Ponek den menjawab...huhu.

with abg Zul

at Sri Niara

About 9pm, we went to Sri Niara at Taman Melati to have our dinner. Ikan kerapu 3 rasa, sotong masak merah, kailan ikan masin, tomyam chiang mai and mango juice were all in the list. We went home back around 10pm, and I can see the kids were already sleeping when we were on the way back. Nice outing, it managed to clear my mind...

-Muhammad-


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...